- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
TalkB2B collects several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, TalkB2B may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, Name, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Cookies and Usage Data.
TalkB2B may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the instructions provided in any email we send.
TalkB2B may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use: session cookies (we use these cookies to operate our Service) and preference cookies (we use these cookies to remember your preferences and various settings).
Use of Data
TalkB2B uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service ∙To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Retention of Data
TalkB2B will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are obligated by law to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to, and also maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, TalkB2B may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Security of Data
TalkB2B cares about the security of your data, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While TalkB2B strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, TalkB2B cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
TalkB2B may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights ∙For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. TalkB2B aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data TalkB2B holds about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information TalkB2B has on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that TalkB2B restricts the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where TalkB2B relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that TalkB2B may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
TalkB2B may hire third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on TalkB2B-s behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist TalkB2B in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and they are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
TalkB2B may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Sending email notifications
For sending email notification we may use third-party Service Providers. In that case we may share your Personal Data such as Name and Email with that Service Provider. TalkB2B is using Mailgun (https://www.mailgun.com) as an email delivery client.
Mailgun is the world’s #1 email delivery provider. Mailgun delivers any application’s emails on time and to the inbox, with the performance, deliverability, flexibility, and analytics product development teams need to drive customer engagement and growth. For more than a decade, they developed the leading technology in the email industry and the first email delivery service truly architected for the cloud. Mailgun has self-certified under EU-US Privacy Shield. Their certification can be verified at https://www.privacyshield.gov/list by searching for Mailgun.
More information about SparkPost’s GDPR compliance you can find at https://www.mailgun.com/gdpr/
TalkB2B may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, TalkB2B uses third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links To Other Sites
Limitation of liability
TalkB2B is not responsible for any content (text, image, video and else) posted by members, clients and client’s users of the public on the site, or for the availability of any content owned by third parties and links to third party websites that are accessible through this site. Any links to content owned by third parties or third-party websites do not amount to an endorsement of it’s owner and any use of that site by you is entirely at your own risk.
TalkB2B ‘s Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
TalkB2B do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If TalkB2B becomes aware about collection of Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, TalkB2B will take steps to remove that information from our servers.